SC might be done sooner

Dahoopd

Acquired two PS3's at 4 am this morning. Ebay bound.........should make a few dollars on them to help the project a few steps closer.

maybe you'll get a couple of those $20,000 bids for yours and then you can have the worlds fastest supercoupe.......lol

I doubt that but I picked up two of them from BJ's for 800 each and they have been steady going for 1300 on ebay. So making 4-500 on each buys a few parts. If one sold for 20k, I would be camping out in front of Mr. Dalkes house like a rock concert waiting in line for his magic.

From what I understand the new PS3 can do some pretty cool things but is not really worth the asking price that they are selling it for. I myself cant justify spending the $600 or whatever they cost in stores for one.

Shane

hey damian, be careful dude if they ask you to meet them somewhere after the auction or if they are local, some guys get shot for those when they meet people they are selling them too.... PS3 who needs it, my PS2 is chipped and my computer hauls ~~~ during games! bring it on PS3

I doubt that but I picked up two of them from BJ's for 800 each and they have been steady going for 1300 on ebay. So making 4-500 on each buys a few parts. If one sold for 20k, I would be camping out in front of Mr. Dalkes house like a rock concert waiting in line for his magic.

3207_1.JPG

Good luck turning a profit. Too much competition with people who only paid list price for you to make any money on ones you paid $800 each for.

David

Sony claims they loose moeny on each of these units...But its all a matter of perspective..Statistics much liek dyno numbers can be made to look however you want them to...See I'm making it a car related answer

He might have purchased the more expensive model (has a larger hard drive and some other features I think).

These came with the 60gig and 3 games. They were 800 each at BJ's but you have to buy a 30 dollar memebr ship to get one. I had to pay that twice because they were only one per person. So there is 60 up in smoke for a stupid membership card

Back