Cleaning the Cowl Cover

Mothers back to black its awesome!

+1

I have used the Mothers Back to Black and it does work wonders. I used it on my expedition and it litterally made the black moldings and trim peices look new again and they still look like that to this day and that with only one treatment. Just be careful cause it can leave smear makes on your pant and inconsistant marks on the trim peices but thats quickly remedied by applying more of the stuff on the trim peice.

Shane

Stoners Trim Shine makes the cowl cover look new again. Plus it is a spray so it couldn't be much easier.

Stoners Trim Shine makes the cowl cover look new again. Plus it is a spray so it couldn't be much easier.

Gotta love the name Stoners. LOL

I wasn't able to find any at AZ last time I was buying tire shine. What store do you happen to get yours at?

I washed mine with soap and water, sprayed it with some BullDog Plastic Adhesion Promoter and than sprayed it with the same Platikote Bumper Color paint used to fix the molding on the earlier model bumpers.. It turned out really nice. Looks better than brand new. Now if you happen to get wax on it (like all old factory moldings) it cleans right off with no tricks.

I wasn't able to find any at AZ last time I was buying tire shine. What store do you happen to get yours at?

I think I bought it online last time. It is kind of hard to find in most stores.

I used Forever Black which comes with a cleaner/ prep. Has UV protection. Worked pretty good, but I'm sure all of the products mentioned will do a nice job...

Back