Lincoln Parts that fit Tbirds

WeinerK

I was curious as to what years of Mark VIII have suspension parts that fit our Tbirds. Also, I was wondering what parts actually fit. I'd like to do the newer spindle conversion as well as get an aluminum IRS carrier. Any aluminum parts I'd like to get for my bird.

Wayne

Both the rear aluminum lower control arms and the aluminum diff housing will swap over. Only thing is you need some kind of insert on the control arms for the springs to mount since the mark had airbags. You can get the parts off any year mark (93-98). I don't know if the front spindles on the mark are the same as the 93+ tbird spindles or not.

Mike

T-bird

Front Spiindles will work as well as rear control arms. You will need the rubber isolators for the rear springs swaped over. Everything is interchangable....

yes everything is a changeover but I don't think its an upgrade on anything except for maybe the aluminum rearend

The aluminum parts are lighter, upper control arms in the rear have holes slotted in them as well.
The disc brakes are bigger .. not sure compared to the SC, but definately bigger than an LX.

- Dan

The disc brakes are bigger .. not sure compared to the SC, but definately bigger than an LX.- Dan

Fronts are the same size as the Sport brakes which were larger then the SC fronts. Rears are the same on all cars w/disc brakes.

The fronts ARE a good upgrade. I did it on mine and like it A LOT. The rears are different on the 89 SCs. They are a fatter rotor.

Chris

Back