Black Door Panels

tbirdkid

Selling a pair of black door panels. Have the speaker grills,but missing one armrest-$50 plus shipping.

Attachments

• panel.JPG
    panel.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 106
  • panel2.JPG
    panel2.JPG
    170.9 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Do you have any more, better quality pictures? Are there any flaws to them? Where in Michigan are you located?

Thomas

Do you have any more, better quality pictures? Are there any flaws to them? Where in Michigan are you located?

Thomas

I can take more pics. Located in North East Michigan (Memphis). Send me your email. They could use a cleaning since they've been sitting in my basment for a few years.

I think the message you sent me was too large. Try resizing the pictures a bit and it should come through. I have a friend that lives in Clawson that comes home during X-mas, so I will see if he is willing to bring them back for me.

Thomas

I think the message you sent me was too large. Try resizing the pictures a bit and it should come through. I have a friend that lives in Clawson that comes home during X-mas, so I will see if he is willing to bring them back for me.

Thomas

Cool let me know. I probably could ship them to you if needed.

He said he could bring them back with him. I can send you payment, and then we can arrange drop off in Clawson if that works.

Thomas

Back