Black Super Cat 1989 XR7 For Sale

black super cat

:cool: Hello Guys up for Sale is my 89 cougar XR7. It is a stock 3.8 supercharged car with Auto trans. It has 92,122 miles and the black exterior still looks decent. The transmission has no bad issues and shifts excellant. I cannot say the car is all perfect because there are some minor flaws in the paint. Such as chipping on the lower panels and some fine cracks in the front hood surface. The car starts fine and has been maintained when things were necessary. Some of the things that were done by the previous owner were the head gaskets, a tune up with plugs and wires, and most importantly a new stock harmonic balancer.
The things I have done to it are a new egr valve, new cats that are stock that I purchassed from summit Racing. Replaced were the oxygen sensors. The alternator was replaced. Most of the heater hoses are new along with the bypass hose.Yes it did pass echeck here in Akron,Ohio with an A plus.
The interior is a red burgandy with the driver seat worn on the bolster.However I have another set that will go with this sale if some one wants to do the work to replace them.They are same seats out of a 90 xr7.
carpet is in good condition the head liner excellant.My price is $1900.
If interested please contact me at Georgietbird56@aol.com or Phone me at330-882-9392 have pics will try to post them. Thanks George
Picture005.jpg

Picture001.jpg

cougar012.jpg

cougar004.jpg

cougar003.jpg

I'd love to see pics of a burgandy interior in an XR7. If you could shoot me some pictures, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

pablo94sc AT gmail.com

Paul

Black Cougar XR7

Hello to all friends of this supercoupe club with inquiries about XR7 for sale.

Yes Car is still for sale.

will respond in the order of expressed interest. I will post other pictures,sometime later this evening.

Thank you Sincerely George

Back