Parting Out 90 Sc

Hubbell56

hey im parting out a '90 SC all parts need to go time to get rid of the car..parting it out for my other SC so just ask about the parts i will get back to you on it...if i have them or not, shape they are in, etc. will figure a price for them after u ask about part..wont be expensive, i live in northwest iowa

Last edited:
i dont know what they go for, but my water pump is wobbling and i need one. these are less important to me , but id like a price guess.. master cylinder for the brakes, radiator and hoses if they are still good, and any aftermarket exhaust stuff on it if any;)

Does it have a moon roof?, im looking for the moon roof switch and face plate!. thanks! Tom
Aren't we all :rolleyes: My experiment with trying to glue the 1/2 dozen pieces of the holder back together met with moderate success... With about a 1/4 tube of black silicon and superglue, it is in one piece and will actually hold onto the switch and the coverplate. But.. with the coverplate you can see the edge and the silicon.. not good nuff for me :cool: so its back to the workbench for some strategic placement of metal reinforcing strips. :cool:

what condition is the rear bumper cover in? how much to ship it to 19401 along with the driver side tail light and the reflectors that span the width of the trunk? total price please, thanks

hinges

Hey just seeing if your willing to part with the door hinges for both sides...also needing the trim/cover for the pass. side molding down where your right foot would be if sitting in the pass seat. And if the int. is black..looking for a new sun visor for the pass side. Thanks man

Jesse

how much for rear bumper, carpet, dashboard

I'm looking for carpet, molded
rear bumper (white)
dashboard (closest to front windshield)
driver's side mirror motor

Do you have these parts and how much.

Thanks

autolamp sensor

Hi,

I looking for the autolamp sensor that is located in the dash, halfway under the defroster grate, Blue box with a blue lens pointing up.

thanks,
Keith

Is the car you're parting out an auto?
If it is,I could use a kickdown cable.
Im not having any luck finding one around here.

Thanks,
Nate Haines

Back