Parting Out 2 1990 Thunderbird Supercoupes

STICKSHIFT6

its time to sell my toys lol too many , anyways i have 2 1990 tbird supercoupes, both complete cars,1st car has a fresh motor with roughly 30,00kms on it and reciepts to prove it from the garage that installed it, its a 5spd car ,has a b@m ripper shifter,eighbach lowering springs and a centerforce 2 clutch,its black on black email or call with needs or questions , 2nd car is a stocker car is complete except no front seats or rad , and one rear axle shaft is gone lol, i also have 3 sets of original rims with pooched rubber for sale, aftermarket mass airflow sensor and cold air intake and 4 stock superchagers and a buch of misc parts, i have 3 complete abs and accumulaters that are in working condition , basically im selling all of it so feel free to email or call with needs and we can negotiate a price and a method of pick up i will ship items at buyers expense up front.also i have 2 of the original alum spares that came with theese cars
thanks

Cory at 519-773-7478 or cell at 519-909-8371
or email at stickshift6@hotmail.com
cars are located in aylmer and delhi ontario

Hows the wind shield cowlings (the plastic pieces at the bottom of the windshield), I need the pax side one if its in good shape.

Also interested in the drive shaft from the 5spd if its not too badly rusted.

Your not that far from me out there in Delhi.

DIBS ON SPARES.
Paul, good one! You got me swearing...till I scroll the page down)))
Jason, are you still going to school in London? Would you be able to pick the spares up for me? I'll chip in for your gas expenses...

Last edited:
have to check on plastic for the wiper cowl and i have the drive shaft have to check condition i can check for u tomorrow and repost and let u know

Hey, Are those seats black cloth or leather. If leather I am looking for drivers side in good shape. Also looking for front bumper cover (black) or any other color with the side marker lamps. Thanks

Hows the wind shield cowlings (the plastic pieces at the bottom of the windshield), I need the pax side one if its in good shape.

....and I need the driver's side if it's good! Also the black trim piece that goes around the driver's window.

Also interested in the drive shaft from the 5spd if its not too badly rusted.

Your not that far from me out there in Delhi.

i checked one of the cars this afternoon and i have the pass side cowling and it is in good shape no cracks

Cory, you have mail

If your not that far from Frit, then I would swing by and pick parts for others who maybe closer to me, or going to show at the Xmas dinner.[cheap bribe eh?].

STickshift, you have mail....:D

STICKSHIFT6, do you check your email? Has anyone else had contact with him?

I was planning on heading out that way to pick up parts off him and other SCCoO members in the same trip. I was going to pick up parts for others as well, and bring them out to the Xmas dinner, if that works.

STICKSHIFT6, do you check your email? Has anyone else had contact with him?

I was planning on heading out that way to pick up parts off him and other SCCoO members in the same trip. I was going to pick up parts for others as well, and bring them out to the Xmas dinner, if that works.

Umm, Ryan? Would you be up to dropping off a transmission for me on your way out to Delhi? ;) When were you planning on being in the area? I'd really like to take care of that exchange before it drags out any longer (my fault, of course).

Regards,

Sean

Back