Anyone have carfax?

quick35th

Guys I am looking into buying a '99 F250 SD PSD and I'd really appreciate it if someone could run a carfax on it for me please. The VIN is 1FTNW21F7XEF03105. I am worried that it might have possibly be wrecked based off the pics that I have of the front end. So if the carfax comes back bad it will save me a trip all the way out to Brooklyn, NY to look at it and not like what I see. But anyways here are some pics of the truck. If I do manage to buy it those chrome fender flairs are going to come off right away.

DSC05767.jpg

DSC05766.jpg

1231878920.jpg

1231878919.jpg

1231878918.jpg

Shane

you know i like that truck the bestest of all the others that you've looked at so far....and what is so wrong with the fancy dancy chromie flairs?!:p

too much $$$$ ask them for a car-fax..

THat is what I would do. Make it part of the deal....then if they won't, you know there is something to worry about......Rich

Rich,

As stated in my first post the car is located in Brookyln, NY and me being in Columbus, OH I dont want to drive all that way just to be disappointed. Now maybe they could email it to me or something but since they are arabic (sp) or some other foreign nationality its difficault to talk to them.

If anyone can run this carfax for me you can either post it here for all to see or email it to me at fastest35th@yahoo.com

Casey,

My mom is better then yours ;)

Shane

Why not try and buy local.

Because I have not found anything local in my price range yet. If I could find something local then I'd go that route rather then traveling hours out of my way for a truck.

Shane

I guess that answers the question. I would be carefull of miles. Adiesel will run more miles but if it needs major work it cost a lot more to fix.:D

Shane - I've got a carfax. If you still want it - PM me the VIN and I'll run it for you. I've got til Dec 8or so.

-Melon

I might have one more for you to run if you dont mind doing so. Its not a truck though, its my SC. I'll go home tonight and get the VIN for you.

Shane

Something is up with the front end on that one. Carfax is about useless if it wasnt reported to the insurance company, and then if the insurance company even took the time to report it themselves. You also might find some rust under those chrome flairs from them rubbing the paint off and being in NY. I would shop local. :)

Back