Had Fun At Fontana

Tin-Knocker105

I got home around 8pm.
I ran a 14.506 on my last run, with a .394 reaction time. Can't wait till Jan 13th i should have my wheel hop problem fixed and some 42lbs injectors too.
On that run a tensioner pulley froze and shredded my main belt.
John Sheldon ran me over to AUTO ZONE. They had the belt but not the pulley so i robbed one from the jack shaft pulley belt and used it. Then drove home with out my spinning thingon top that makes it go fast.

Was nice meeting a few TCCOA guys too, and there was a Michigan fan there as well.
And i would like to personally thanks the fine football team at UCLA for beating the Trojans I only wish the Wolverines had gotten to do it personally.

GO BLUE

Really was nice meeting a few other car nuts , and I'm sure with what i learned about the way they run the track i can get thru tech a little less than the 4 hours it took today.
You know how it is when you get older you get cranky, i guess i needed a nap.

Later all
Tony
Tin-knocker 105

Attachments

• 100_1916.jpg
    100_1916.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
I had a good time at the track too. The trip home to meed me about 3 hours. I had to make a few pit stops along the way, since the traffic in the freeway wasn't moving at the pace that I would of liked it to. But all in all I had a great time with the SCCOA and TCCOA guys that showed up. I hope to be able to make it to the January 13th track day. I guess we should put a post so that maybe people have enough time to set up for that day to get more SC's out there... I had some decent times (15's) :p but next time I will have to push the SC harder. It was nice to see John out there, hope to see you next time at the tech lines to race, and hopefully more guys out there on the track racing...
:)

Well I am not really sure who was the fastests at the track since I don't know the times of the guys from TCCOA. I know Tin-Knocker105 ran a 14.5 and I know thats the fastest time for that day for the SCCOA group. :D since I didn't do anything close to that.... :D

Well I am not really sure who was the fastests at the track since I don't know the times of the guys from TCCOA. I know Tin-Knocker105 ran a 14.5 and I know thats the fastest time for that day for the SCCOA group. :D since I didn't do anything close to that.... :D

Was John not running?

I was the fastest from the TCCoA bunch. I got a best of 15.9
leaving.gif

So Tin-knocker105 was the quickest for the day & seems to want to improve his time, for the rest of you that raced are you guys doing any thing to improve for Jan 13?

PReDiTR91::::: Yup, Tin-Knocker105 busted out with a 14.5 I will try to improve my time on the 13th. All I am going to do is push the SC a bit harder. Try to push the traction to its limits. :)
:)

Al,
Good luck getting me out of the water! I'll probably run the Mustang and see if I can pull off a mid 12

Mike

Al,
Good luck getting me out of the water! I'll probably run the Mustang and see if I can pull off a mid 12

Mike

lol i figured you'd read that. I got the wheels and tires ready to go on the tank, once the shop sends me back to correct spindles I'll give ya a call :D Ya' like Patron?

Back