You guy's are right put up or shut up

J

Jim Demmitt Jr

You guy's are right put up or shut up

Do to all the BBS feed back on my other post
You guy's are right its ben a year I talk to much people are starting to not belive me anymore I see why now

So I will not say another word once shes together and ready to go after the record than I will post the results of the work Bob Johnson has put into this motor lets keep it quiet until than

So as far as the car goes talk to you when shes ready to thunder for the record not long now guy's hang in there

Even though your car is not ready....

Why don't you come out to carlisle? It'll be a hoot. I know some guys come and their cars are not ready, and then others do bring their cars and run them on the dynojet. You'd at least get a chance to size up the "competition".

I think this year the SCCOA is going to have the most members ever show up.

I'm sure alot of people would like to meet you and you can bring pictures with you of your engine build up. That would probably give alot of folks all the proof they'd ever want....

???

Is this the third time, or fourth time we've heard this exact same post.

Re: Even though your car is not ready....

I would love to come to Carlisle :)
I will look into it if I can get off work to go to it sounds like fun and meet some great people and check out the competition

I wish I had a scanner to post some pictures I going to have to get one now

We are not far off getting this car together I look forward to driving it again it so much fun to drive Vegas was fun driving all over love this car

Re: Jim, Hope to see ya on the FE forum!

Thank you for the link
My father has a 427 XL 63 1/2 Galaxie fastback this is great to be in the FE forum Thank You

68 Cougars are neat looking love those cars they are hard to find

I can scan the pics for you

Jim, if you get stuck, you can mail me the pics, I will scan them for you, and email them back to you. If you want the originals back, please provide a SASE. Just drop me a private message, and I'll give you my mailing address.
-Jeff
:cool:

PS-I'll scan up to 6 pics for you

Re: I can scan the pics for you

thats the sccoa I remember people helping each other jim nice post guys your the greatest i really miss the brother hood . nice to see civil post .. yall make me proud to belong to this club..

Manny its nice

Manny its neat family like
Its so nice when people are helpful and kind like Jeff and you
I am just going to wait until my car is done and prove what I have ben talking about the last year

Manny thank you for being a great friend it make this club a great place to be :)

Back