need help with stero install

justcompton

i cut the wire that runs to the amp because the harness i bought did not fit that part but it fit the other for power. ground. remote.....
can anyone tell me what wires go where i'm lost

are you refering to the RCA`s I just did subs and I can help but more info is needed. you should have 2 rcas a remote and power and ground. RCA`s and remote run from head unit to amp and the power wire runs for + side of batt to amp. I put my ground in the rear inner fender. Watch the gas filler neck if you do that though.

Bypass the amp.

There are many different Aftermarket harness available that will allow you to bypass the factory amp in your car. that is the best option. trying to intergrate the factory amp with a aftermarket stereo can be very difficult. Plus it sounds better all the way around. I have done both and very much prefer the sound without the factory amp in there. you have to be careful though because there are three diffrent systems that come factory installed two of them have amps and are wired very different from each other. so to answer your question I would need a lot more info.

Back