91 Flowmaster catback kit w/ resonator

It's still on the car and it's practically brand new. If anyone is SERIOUSLY interested I'll get them pictures of the exhaust.

Hey Todd,
I am deff interested but I would like to see just how the chrome tips look comming out the back because I have a specific look in mind....you can look at my member page and see my old Titanium 90 and how I like them to look. so a good closeup pic of just the tips could close the deal for me. Thanks for the offer and the trouble...
Rick

Regarding the asking price it's pretty clear in the initial thread.

The tips are screw on tips that can be removed and anything can be put on the Flowmaster tips. It's the standard Flowmaster turn down tips with these parts store chrome screw on tips. I'll get pics tomorrow.

NO SHIPPING. Please read the post.

This kit is still for sale. I was thinking about keeping it for my project, but I'm going to concentrate on another exhaust set-up and won't be able to use this.

Thanks,
Todd

If memory serves me right it's a 2.5" center pipe and 2.25" split past the center section. I can check this tomorrow or someone else can chime in to verify.

Thanks,
Todd

Would love to come get it, but had enough of driving through drifts on my way home from work today. Hope you guys aren't getting the ice along with the snow over there.

Back