New Blower almost done

kenewagner

Still have a few details to address but my new blower is almost done. My old blower was toast and I had to decide whether to get a MP111 or an AR. Decided to do my own thing and go with the M112. I am still learing about the problems fitting something like this to a SC. I have a few other plans for this blower to change it and make it a better fit to the SC. The TB plenum is hand built. The only part that is factor is the by pass valve. It is so big I can almost put my hand in it. The lower intake outlet & plenum has been opened up as well. I did not raise the roof of the lower intake even though I have one that I have raised. I have a second M112 built as well for a local guy here in Nebraska that fits under a stock hood. I am sure he will post about his later. I am going with a 3.65 pulley and leaving my 5% alum jackshaft pulley on for now. I have pulleys from 3.4 to 3.1 that I can install as I find out what kind of boost I will be running. I am being conservative untill I know what it will do boost wise. Everthing fits perfectly. Some day I will have to work on the rest of the car and get out from under the hood

Attachments

• M112 done.jpg
    M112 done.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 589
  • M112 DONE1.jpg
    M112 DONE1.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 368
  • m112 DONE2.jpg
    m112 DONE2.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 417
  • m112 DONE3.jpg
    m112 DONE3.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 343
jesus christ, that looks awesome, wicked, nasty,unbelievable and whatever else i can think of. can't wait to see what kind of numbers and performance you get from that set-up, very nice ken......keith

WOW Ken. :eek: As good as that thing looks, who cares how well it runs!! :D

But I bet it will kick some butt when the time comes!!

Ira

Wow, I love the all black look. Should go well with everything else under the hood. ;)

I will post pics of mine on Sunday so everyone can see the differences between the two.

As always, Ken, great work! So that means you'll do mine, for like $50, right?!?! JK

Seriously though, great work. When you told me about it, I had a picture in mind. And I know what you do, so the picture I had was good. This totally blows it away. That is really nice. I don't think there are any good words though to describe how it'll look in your engine bay!

Thanks all. I plan to dyno it on the same dyno with the same mods as earlier this year to get an idea of the diffrence between the M90 and the new blower. Dave Dalke seems to feel I wont outrun my injectors untill I do heads and cam. If weather permits I will try to get it over to Lincoln and run it for numbers before Christmas.

Sam, you got a set of heads I want maybe you should hone up your bartering skills.

Ken

Lightning core or Cobra core? I'm using a Cobra for my project

Blower is off a Jaguar. They have the same configuration as our M90s. This blower is perfect. The inside of the case has not one scratch, the rotors are teflon coated and does not have any flaking anywhere. Felds blower ended up being 1/4" higher than a M90 with a stock top. Thats why I liked the Jaguar blower for mounting up to a SC

Sam, you got a set of heads I want maybe you should hone up your bartering skills.

Ken

Ken, I haven't yet started to low ball you! ;) I know I've got something you want and you've got something I want...the issue is now...getting what I need so we can actually "barter" for the goods! :D

Still have a few details to address but my new blower is almost done. My old blower was toast and I had to decide whether to get a MP111 or an AR. Decided to do my own thing and go with the M112. I am still learing about the problems fitting something like this to a SC. I have a few other plans for this blower to change it and make it a better fit to the SC. The TB plenum is hand built. The only part that is factor is the by pass valve. It is so big I can almost put my hand in it. The lower intake outlet & plenum has been opened up as well. I did not raise the roof of the lower intake even though I have one that I have raised. I have a second M112 built as well for a local guy here in Nebraska that fits under a stock hood. I am sure he will post about his later. I am going with a 3.65 pulley and leaving my 5% alum jackshaft pulley on for now. I have pulleys from 3.4 to 3.1 that I can install as I find out what kind of boost I will be running. I am being conservative untill I know what it will do boost wise. Everthing fits perfectly. Some day I will have to work on the rest of the car and get out from under the hood

Let me track test it in my car :)

Nice work M112 you are a great fab man! cant waite to see the testing and the performance of the blower "Nice Blower Hat" does it have directional baffles in it? beautiful setup

Last edited:
I shortened it. I have access to a mill and lathe and am getting better at that as I learn

Now how the heck did you mill the input shaft? If I shorten the snout I'll need to make a new input shaft. I was told you could not mill the shaft. :confused:

Nice Work

All I can say is WOW

Excellent workmanship

It would be nice if something comparable to this would be offered to the public (Hint Hint Hint)

Back