selling the 1990 White Auto SuperCoupe for 600$..!!!!!! OBO

1990tbirdsc

I know everyone has saw this post before ... but now i have selling this car as is for 600$ OBO...... i will have to remove the engine components to put on another SC ..... so you can have the whole car with the block still assembled ...and whatever i dont use ,,, any questions PM me and ill get back with you quickly....

,,,i have a 1990 thunderbird SC ,, with a art car street/strip automatic transmission...and right now the milage is " 118,054 ".........as of yesterday it was running correctly and now the engine is knocking ,,i cannot tell where the knocking is comming from ,,,,,,,,,the car still starts and idles ...but is knocking .... .the interior is all leather with power everything,,,the leather seat are pretty torn up but spinning wheels sc makes seat custom seat covers ,,,,and the dashboard is cracked ,,,,but other than that the car is in pretty good shape for a 1990.. ,, just receved timing cover & water pump gaskets ,, i have 2 new rear tires you can have ,, ,,, also has new headgaskets....lots of other stuff ...soo send me a PM ....

100_5663.jpg

100_4966.jpg

100_5663.jpgss

100_5664.jpg

100_5665.jpg

100_5667.jpg

100_5657.jpg

i would like to get it out of my garage as soon as possible ... so someone help me out

send me a pM and i will get back to you with more info or pics ...thanx ,,, Dustin

Car

Tried to PM you but your inbox is full....

Alarm and that is also still in tact... comes w/ digital key phob to and all the stuff in my basement.. Car cover.. stock pulleys and accesories and such.. Also I'll leave that SCI Jackshaft pulley on there instead of selling it.

Anyway call me if you wanna do this and well talk about price and payment plans.

Mike

Last edited:
Back