pulling fuse over dead battery

92sclikenew

ok think i found out what it is this morning. ok i pulled my fuel pump fuse (the one under the hood) and left ti out all night and when i pluged it back in the fuel pump came on right away . ok to me that seems like the prob right ther so i pull the fuse back out and try to start the car the car started. ok now this is what i want 2 ask .

shouldnt the car not run wiht the fuel pump fuse not in ok my car is a 92 sc and it is the h fuse in the under hood fuse block. and if i leave it out the car will run if i put the fuse in the battery will go dead what is this prob is that normal i dont think it is but i might be wrong someone give me some light on this.

thanks anyone for help;)

ok think i found out what it is this morning. ok i pulled my fuel pump fuse (the one under the hood) and left ti out all night and when i pluged it back in the fuel pump came on right away . ok to me that seems like the prob right ther so i pull the fuse back out and try to start the car the car started. ok now this is what i want 2 ask .

shouldnt the car not run wiht the fuel pump fuse not in ok my car is a 92 sc and it is the h fuse in the under hood fuse block. and if i leave it out the car will run if i put the fuse in the battery will go dead what is this prob is that normal i dont think it is but i might be wrong someone give me some light on this.

thanks anyone for help;)
Twilight zone stuff.. I don't think this is a simple problem to track down. But 1 thing you could do that's simple is to swap out the IRCM. If you don't have a spare, contact one of the sellers here. It doesn't hurt to have an extra sitting around.. likewise with a spare DIS module, cam sensor, and crank sensor.

yea i hear you on that its a new ircm it came out of my tarurs sho car has been good sence till just about this winter batter was goin dead i was like time for a new battery. so i got the new battery worked good for about 4 months then it started to drain again, so i went back to the place i bought it and they tested it and said it was bad. i was like cool maybe my battery was bad thats why it was drianing. so they gave me a warnety battery and i put it in and like 2 days later i was jumping the car again.:( idk whats up with this car but should the car run with the 30amp fuse in the fuse box under the hood being out that seems strange. :eek:

well everytime you disconnect the battery and reconnect it the fuel pump will cycle is that what you heard when you plugged it back in
now running with it not plugged in is weird i think unless it has been bypassed before i guess :confused: :confused:

well everytime you disconnect the battery and reconnect it the fuel pump will cycle is that what you heard when you plugged it back in
now running with it not plugged in is weird i think unless it has been bypassed before i guess :confused: :confused:

yes the cycle is what i hear but im running the car now with out that fuse in lol but it still cycles when its put in.

Back