Vacuum source for brake booster

roubos

hi guys, i was looking at my car today trying to figure out where to get vacuum for the brake booster. I found what i think to be a vacuum source on the inlet tube connected to the supercharger. can anyone tell me if this a source of vacuum and if it is will it be sufficient enough? i read u can also T into a spot between the throttle body and the supercharger. is it possible and if it is, which of the souces would be best???

Thx a lot guys you will really help me out!!!:)

There is a vacume tree on the fire wall about 12" form the booster. If you look at a LX you will see the same tree but with a extra fitting for the brake booster.

hi guys, i was looking at my car today trying to figure out where to get vacuum for the brake booster. I found what i think to be a vacuum source on the inlet tube connected to the supercharger. can anyone tell me if this a source of vacuum and if it is will it be sufficient enough? i read u can also T into a spot between the throttle body and the supercharger. is it possible and if it is, which of the souces would be best???

Thx a lot guys you will really help me out!!!:)

does the master cylinder make vacuum?

Back