Parting out 91 SC engine

alternator

how much for the alternator and how old is it ? it looks like it has a UD pulley on it. the pulley on mine squeaks all the time and may be on its last leg. let me know, thanks.

how much for the alternator and how old is it ? it looks like it has a UD pulley on it. the pulley on mine squeaks all the time and may be on its last leg. let me know, thanks.

I don't know how old the alternator is. The car allegedly ran great before the issue with the water. The car does have underdrives and a 10% pulley on the Eaton.

Last edited:
how much for the ic fan?

i call dibs lol

The IC and IC fan have to go together. I am not going to separate those. I'm really trying to get it all sold as a group, but I'm beginning to realize that's not going to happen.

I'll be getting back to people Friday or Saturday in regards to specific items. I wanted to give it a couple days as a package deal.

Thanks,
Todd

bump. A lot of people told me they were sending payment for parts and I never received it. The initial post has been modified to show what's still around.

Thanks,
Todd

Package deal for what is still here. 250.00 for everything pictured here except the pulleys. I'll toss in the lower IC tube. It's not off the car yet. I also have all of the hardware for the large items pictured I have a guy checking those out today.

Buyer to pay FULL shipping costs.

Thanks,
Todd

Last edited:
I will take the intercooler w/fan. will also take the intercooler pipes and stuff
thanks

pm your paypal or just post it

Last edited:
Deals pending on the following parts....

IC w/ fan
IC tubes
lower intake
tensioners
DIS
T-Stat housing

bump

someone kept telling me they wanted the IC and fan and never sent payment. I still have them here.

Back