thinking i have fried my hg's

92sclikenew

ok what else can cause the over flow bottle to be bubbling .

i dont have steaming exhasut

dont have coolent in oil

and coolent isnt really getting low

could this be signs that they are pertty much bad or on ther way

also my coolent has like a white foam in it also.

Last edited:
Have you had the cooling system open recently? Mine bubbled for 4 days straight after I flushed the cooling system. I was worried but then it stopped and hasnt had any signs like that since. It was probably air trapped in the system. Its a @#$@! to bleed these things.

Have you had the cooling system open recently? Mine bubbled for 4 days straight after I flushed the cooling system. I was worried but then it stopped and hasnt had any signs like that since. It was probably air trapped in the system. Its a @#$@! to bleed these things.

yes i did a heater core like 2-3 weeks ago so yea its been open and it dont seem to bubble in a rev or some times it just dont i was thinking the same.

Does it bubble more when you rev it? Does the coolant smell like exhaust? If yes to either, I would imagine that you have a seeping HG.

Does it bubble more when you rev it? Does the coolant smell like exhaust? If yes to either, I would imagine that you have a seeping HG.

well today it hasnt had any bubbling, i bleed the system like 3 times yesterday and to bubbling gone.i just didnt a heater core so i think it was just air were see.

thanks for all help.

Back