what shifter should I get?

90SC

Hey guys, to those of you who have bought aftermarket shifters for your 5-spd, what seems to be the best one and where do you get em?
I just wanted to hear of some experience with em before I paid for one, I figure anything oughta be better than the stock one though!
thanks

I installed a B&M in my SC. I love it. Instalation was not two hard and It shifts great.
You can get it from Summit Racing or Jeggs

same here

yup same here B&M all the way plus they give you the cool window stickers which add about 10 horses too!!!
after you install the shifter and start ripping thru gears ur gonna notice that the stock knob flexes alot because its plastic and leather. i tryed a few different ones including an apc (ricer gear) one which i liked for a while but kept loosening up caus of the set screws. couldnt beat a 6$ knob but now i splurged and bought a b&m ball with the button for my nitrous. the only draw back to this is that i had to cut the shaft way way down to make it fit right but it shifts real real nice now!!

chris

thanks

Well I guess Ill order a B&M shifter too then, I was thinking that would probably be the way to go!
thanks guys

Back