Motortopia Thread # 2

XxSlowpokexX

http://www.motortopia.com/garage/cars/Xmetalgodnyc

Just a great way to showcase your cars with pictures that can be added immediately!....Now not much of a Tbird following on there however my mustang has been continuously challenged by F bodies (grrr)..Yah a cool feature is you get to challange others cars and get peopel to vote for thewinner

Anyway check it out..I put a few of my cars up there and will be adding photoes as I can

I've got mine up there and really enjoy the way you can link imbedded videos and the way the pictures are shown in a album/slide show format.

There definitely needs to be more Thunderbirds out there. Last I check there were 26 of them, a Cougar and a couple Mark VIIIs. Some more that are "no longer owned" but for the most part, there's not a lot when compared to vehicles like the Mustang or Camaro. There's hundreds of them out there.

The challenges are definitely fun. And they've got good give-aways for the month long winner of challenges. (Who wins the most) I'm going to hit it pretty hard next month. I doubt that I'll be the winner, but it's a good way to showcase our cars!

I haven't had anyone challenge either of my 'Birds - but had 3 challenges with the truck - won 2 of them too :D

-Melon

I've got mine up there and really enjoy the way you can link imbedded videos and the way the pictures are shown in a album/slide show format.

There definitely needs to be more Thunderbirds out there. Last I check there were 26 of them, a Cougar and a couple Mark VIIIs. Some more that are "no longer owned" but for the most part, there's not a lot when compared to vehicles like the Mustang or Camaro. There's hundreds of them out there.

The challenges are definitely fun. And they've got good give-aways for the month long winner of challenges. (Who wins the most) I'm going to hit it pretty hard next month. I doubt that I'll be the winner, but it's a good way to showcase our cars!

Hi Sam, Melon, David, Damon.... and T.Bird and Fords owners,

Yes! I joined last night. It is a cool place. I liked it a lot. I will be voting on the cars as soon as I get more familiazied with how it all works. Thanks Sam I enjoyed all the Info you gave me about it. Ken has sent me there a few times and I could not sign in. I got in finally. Good I am on my way I am there now. What group should I jump into? Floridas group I would have to start one. I was a able to give Scremin a vote. Pablon where are you at, Damon, Sam, Ken, Pablo are your all in the Thundercats group. O.K. Scremin, David Where are you at? What is your name there.What group should I get in? Thundercats or Start a Florida group?? Where are the SC groups at...? I got to try to vote. See ya!

Last edited:
I got ya already!

I know you did...I was just hijacking your thread for self-promotional purposes....ah, I mean for MN12 promotional purposes. :D You gotta challenge some folk with your red '94.

P.S. I have just a slight lead at 59 vs 56 with 31 hrs left. It must be a brand loyalty thing as clearly my car would whoop his in the 1/4 (once I put my engine back in. :( )

Last edited:
Andy..SC owners from what I see arnt like Mustang or F body owners which are generally brand loyal...So its really what you like...Or who you like :O)

Back