Haunted stereo

texasrunner

I installed a aftermarket JVC stereo and everything works fine except when i turn the car off the stereo turns off then i get out and shut the door it turns back on, I
Tried running power wire to the fuze box useing wiper power and it still does the same thing. Thanks for any help

Dude...thats some wierd ****. My only suggestion is go to your local stereo shop and ask them for a wiring harness for your car stereo. Plug it into the original stock harness, make all the necessary connections and you will be using the same power that thwe original radio was using. The harness should be only like $20 - $30.

Let us know how it goes

Crazy Radio

strange....... well you could buy the connector as MikeM recommended.. But perhaps you could get the radion installed for around the same money.. i dunno how much it runs in FL to get a radio installed but i guess its worth a try... just my 2 cents...
:D

try more like 10 bucks for a harnesses and check all your wires you bight have a loose wire but i would get the harnes first and try that.I like to soder all my connections that way i know they arent going to come loose

Back