SC parts for sale!!!!

drummerzrok24

Ok, Since I am getting rid of the whole V6 SC engine, everything is up for grabs.

-AOD Tranny w/ TC - shifted fine when taken out. $150
-AOD Tranny w/ TC - no overdrive, make offer
-92 SC Driveshaft - perfect shape, make offer
-92 SC Gas tank, the good ones, with fuel pump and some 94 octane in it. make offer
-92 SC Supercharger and plumbing. Has a little bit of play, but boosted fine with the 10% OD I had on it. make offer
-Intercooler. Great shape, where all the oil from the blow-by was sitting when I pulled the lower IC tube off. would need to be cleaned out (i dont know how). make offer
-92 SC Reman. Engine w/26000kms with #4 piston damage, #4 cylinder wall damage, part of piston rings gone on #4. the piston was hitting the head a little bit, and there is detonation marks all over the head, can be fixed. make offer, paid $2100.

Anything else you guys want engine related, let me know, please post in here as I dont keep track of pm's all that well sometimes.

I will post pictures up of the damage tonight, my sister has my camera right now.

thanks again

Jean

Rough time of year to be peddling SC pieces. If you can hold on till early spring, you will get more responses. Just me views.....

Bruce

Back