Need rear upper control arms

AMD[H]unter

I gots me a nice, recently lowered 91 SC. I had -3.2 camber on both rear wheels. :eek: I need some rear upper control arms, because my wheels will move back and forth about 1/8th of an inch.....:eek:

Anyone know where to get them cheap?

I have replaced them on both of my cars. It's not worth the effert involved to put used bushings in your car. Most auto parts stores will have both the inner & outer upper bushings. Got mine from Auto Zone & Napa.

rear knuckles too.... I believe you can get the poly ones they are much better than OEM...those rear knuckles can really make the car drift when they are worn and rotted giving you some crappy tire wear...

rear knuckles too.... I believe you can get the poly ones they are much better than OEM...those rear knuckles can really make the car drift when they are worn and rotted giving you some crappy tire wear...

Where are they located on the car? Where can I get some, and how do I see if I need them or not?

I have replaced them on both of my cars. It's not worth the effert involved to put used bushings in your car. Most auto parts stores will have both the inner & outer upper bushings. Got mine from Auto Zone & Napa.

I had decided to get the bushing set from Oreilly; thanks, tho!

Back