Pic request for an SC with N20

SRT-4

Would somebody please post some good pics on how to setup at N20 kit on a SC, I decided not to go with a dry shot/ pre blower and I havent found a good place to spray it

TIA

Would somebody please post some good pics on how to setup at N20 kit on a SC, I decided not to go with a dry shot/ pre blower and I havent found a good place to spray it

TIA

I don't think you wil find any pics of a dry kit installed pre-blower because I'm pretty sure nobody here would want to inject it before the blower. You can easily inject after the ACT sensor on the intake adapter (which is where most people install their nozzles).

Also, if you are still planning on using a big shot of nitrous, you should probably stick with the wet shot.

I don't think you wil find any pics of a dry kit installed pre-blower because I'm pretty sure nobody here would want to inject it before the blower. You can easily inject after the ACT sensor on the intake adapter (which is where most people install their nozzles).

Also, if you are still planning on using a big shot of nitrous, you should probably stick with the wet shot.

I decided not to go with a dry shot/ pre blower

I'm not going with a dry shot, and I'm going to keep it around 50-75 HP(wet shot), I'm still searching for what injectors to use and I'm still not sure on a "chip". I hope that my 70mm TB is enough for the new blower and MP plenum ( I think SCP sells a 85mm:eek: )

I'm not going with a dry shot, and I'm going to keep it around 50-75 HP(wet shot), I'm still searching for what injectors to use and I'm still not sure on a "chip". I hope that my 70mm TB is enough for the new blower and MP plenum ( I think SCP sells a 85mm:eek: )
It helps if I could read :rolleyes:

Anyway, you won't need a 85mm TB for a very long time.

i plummed my nozzle in the return plenum after the act sensor. i plummed the fuel line for the wet kit into the schrader valve on the fuel rail.with a 55-75 wet shot you don't need to upgrade the injectors or tb

i plummed my nozzle in the return plenum after the act sensor. i plummed the fuel line for the wet kit into the schrader valve on the fuel rail.with a 55-75 wet shot you don't need to upgrade the injectors or tb

Does you schrader valve had a welded cap on it? :confused:

i bought the zex kit 82021 55-75 hp wet and it comes with everything you need including a fitting to connect to the schrader valve. all the valve has on it is a plastic valve stem cover and then you remove the valve just like on a tire stem and connect the fitting to it and then the wet side line. it activates the n2o with a wot switch which hooks into the tps.

here's a better look at the nozzle on the return plenum, the line on the schrader valve and where i mounted the management unit.

Attachments

• sc pics 010.jpg
    sc pics 010.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 122
  • sc pics 011.jpg
    sc pics 011.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 108
  • sc pics 015.jpg
    sc pics 015.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 117
  • sc pics 013.jpg
    sc pics 013.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Hey nickleman, I have the same kit to put on my car its for a v8 so its 75-150 I was going to split the fuel line and not go off the schrader. I was worried that when I hit the nitrous it would lean out the injectors. I am going from 42 lbs injectors to 60s. I already have a big 255 fuel pump. How much et. did you pickup with the nitrous.:D

tim, i've never had the car at the track so i don't know. i do know that you can feel and hear a difference in the rpm's when you spray it, not a huge difference but noticable. i'm running the jets for the 55 hp setting and if i ever get the new solid motor mounts installed:rolleyes: i gonna take it to the local ford speed shop and dyno and finally get a sct chip and tune with a 2 bank chip, 1 setting for non nitrous and 1 setting for nitrous

Do your self a big favor make sure you are not leaning out the injectors when you hit the nitrous. The schrader feed fot the nitrous has to be taking fuel from the rail. How much is left for the injectors? Just a thought on the side of caution.

Back