Fuel injectors ( Which car....? )

Sampo

This might be a stupid question but I have to know...

I have a set of these injectors but I'm going to sell them. I just don't know which cars they will fit? I quess many cars...:eek:

But if someone could give me a few examples...

Here's the link:

http://www.racetronix.com/621031.html

Last edited:
Dude,
I am confused. Why did you buy them if you didn't use them and don't know what cars they fit?

By the looks of the description, they are intended to be used in place of the factory pintle style injector. These were common in many Ford, GM and Import vehicles if the late 80's early 90's.

Injectors

Those are High Impedence injectors and can be used on any car that requires a high Impedence injector That particular injector is very popular with the GN crowd

Can be used in a variety of applications
Such as

Grand Nationals
Supercoupes
Mustangs
Camaros
Vettes

ect...........

Dude,
I am confused. Why did you buy them if you didn't use them and don't know what cars they fit?

Don't be!:D

I know they will fit my SC and that was only thing I wanted to know when I bought them. But now I don't want to use them so I need to know what other cars they might fit if I will sell them.

Those are High Impedence injectors and can be used on any car that requires a high Impedence injector That particular injector is very popular with the GN crowd

Can be used in a variety of applications
Such as

Grand Nationals
Supercoupes
Mustangs
Camaros
Vettes

ect...........

Thanks!

That's exactly what I wanted to know!:)

Back