"Cancer hits hard" one more throphy for the Ford Guy

"Bring it home"

My friend won yet another throphy with his 1961 Starliner with Jim Demmitt Sr. tuned 428 this person has cancer this may be his last show glad he got one more trophy to add to his collection. Hope you injoy his pictures here let me know how you like the car as I will send it to him make him proud lots of work into this car brings a tear to my eyes that life can be so hard to a special person

He has looked into this SCCoA club and said that this a great group of tbird people and was proud I was a part of it was looking forward to my 2007 runs all we can do is cross our fingers pray for him and his family

Attachments

• Dcp_0427.jpg
    Dcp_0427.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 89
  • Dcp_0421.jpg
    Dcp_0421.jpg
    326.7 KB · Views: 116
  • Dcp_0419.jpg
    Dcp_0419.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Dcp_0418.jpg
    Dcp_0418.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 78
  • Dcp_0417.jpg
    Dcp_0417.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 81
More pictures

Here is more pictures

Attachments

• Dcp_0405.jpg
    Dcp_0405.jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Dcp_0406.jpg
    Dcp_0406.jpg
    371.3 KB · Views: 55
  • Dcp_0409.jpg
    Dcp_0409.jpg
    337.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Dcp_0411.jpg
    Dcp_0411.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 58
  • Dcp_0413.jpg
    Dcp_0413.jpg
    344.2 KB · Views: 80
Awesome!

That is one nice car Jimmy, but overall I will be sure to pray for you freind in his battle with cancer.:)
Frank

God Bless You Bill Mithell

What a gorgeous example of one of the nicest cars Ford ever produced. I don't give a hoot for keeping a car "factory original", and I like what you've done with this car. I will keep Bill and his family in my prayers for him to completely recover so as to enjoy life and this beautiful car.
God bless you too Jimmy for bringing this car to my (our) attention and for us to enjoy. John

That car is a true work of art. The engine is clean enough to eat off of, and the interior is beautiful. I love old cars, especially with subtle hotrodders upgrades. Very fine Starliner! You don't see any that nice at all. That's a true treasure.

GREAT Looking car. It is almost a shame to block the view with all the trophys :) I am a old guy, and really enjoy seeing works of art from my younger days.

Beutiful work, well deserved awards. Looks as if he really enjoys what he is doing with the car. You can tell by the way its all put together.
Our prayers are with him and his family and hope the best for him.

S

Thanks guys

Thanks for the posts

Bill and Jeanette will be very proud of the response here as I will forward the link to this thread to him. His cancer is in the stage now that its just a metter of time he is prepaired his son will get the car to keep to remember him a part of his life is in this car. This is what makes you think how life is so special each and evey minute and every day. I just wanted to share his beautiful car with you and your response is so much appreciated from me and his familys hearts thank you and god bless ;) Merry Christmas to all

nice car and I will pray for your friend . I lost my brother my cousin and my uncle in a one month span to cancer this yr .
so Im very aware of the beast known as cancer . it can be tamed but its a mean son of a bisquit.

ill pray for fast painless time for your friend.
he did a good job car is fantastic but i dont see a car i see part of a man and his love of the car so much love and respect for the car he put himself into it.

and it shows great great car greaT job great man . i can tell he is a great man after all he has your respect enough for you to share his work with us .

hats off to the car hats off to the man hats off to his friends.

Back