c4 in a 94 bird

M

matts94sc

i have a 94 thunderbird sc. I just pulled out the 3.8 and put in a 302 i have been building on for a while and now the trans is smoked its an aode.it going to see more track time than street. I have a c4 that I would like to try to fit in there. So does anybody know how hard this would be?? I have a B&M z gate that fit in the factory console after removing the base off of it. so I have all the linkage ready for a c4 but what about mounts, driveshaft . .etc . etc? JEGS and SUMMIT told me that the driveshaft would be fine. but what about mounts? can I move my crossmember??

i have a 94 thunderbird sc. I just pulled out the 3.8 and put in a 302 i have been building on for a while and now the trans is smoked its an aode.it going to see more track time than street. I have a c4 that I would like to try to fit in there. So does anybody know how hard this would be?? I have a B&M z gate that fit in the factory console after removing the base off of it. so I have all the linkage ready for a c4 but what about mounts, driveshaft . .etc . etc? JEGS and SUMMIT told me that the driveshaft would be fine. but what about mounts? can I move my crossmember??

i put a c-4 in my sc. all you need to do is drill off the crossmember brackets and weld them further forward . everything else is direct bolt in

Matt being the AODE is electronic..Its no wonder it isnt working after yoru swap..Unless you swapped in a compatable EEC and associated wiring that controls that tranny. Did ya?

Back