I Guess We're Back Here After All $500

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunterd557

I don't want to do this, but I have to. For all who have tried to help me out, I appreciate it, however, right now is not going to be a good time for me to be able to do this.

The same T bird, in the same condition, only thing different is I have the parts needed to fix this, I just don't have the time or the money (for labor).

I should have known what I was getting into and should have given up while the getting was good, but I'm stubborn and I always try to "win", but I lost big on this one.

Here's the link

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/car/252897950.html

It's located at my house in Saint Albans, NY 11412, the offer is 500 or best offer.

Once again, this isn't something I want to do, I don't WANT to sell this car, it HAS to go. I found out that instead of it being like 4-6 months for my move, it's probably going to be somewhere a long the lines of 3-4 months, and I know it sounds like a minuscule difference, but it it's a huge difference in terms of paying for this to get fixed.

Thanks again guys, I'll just have to try again when I reach Georgia.:(

-Dave

I don't want to do this, but I have to. For all who have tried to help me out, I appreciate it, however, right now is not going to be a good time for me to be able to do this.

The same T bird, in the same condition, only thing different is I have the parts needed to fix this, I just don't have the time or the money (for labor).

I should have known what I was getting into and should have given up while the getting was good, but I'm stubborn and I always try to "win", but I lost big on this one.

Here's the link

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/car/252897950.html

It's located at my house in Saint Albans, NY 11412, the offer is 500 or best offer.

Once again, this isn't something I want to do, I don't WANT to sell this car, it HAS to go. I found out that instead of it being like 4-6 months for my move, it's probably going to be somewhere a long the lines of 3-4 months, and I know it sounds like a minuscule difference, but it it's a huge difference in terms of paying for this to get fixed.

Thanks again guys, I'll just have to try again when I reach Georgia.:(

-Dave

whats this car need or whats wrong with it

Well when you get don in our neck of the woods let us know, well help you however we can... Heck Id take it off your hands but its a little far to go for it
, and I ve the parts here to fix it....DANG IT

S

Last edited:
It's only like a good afternoons worth of wrenchin'. Then take the heads to get milled. Then put it back together the next day. Probably 3-4 hours to tear it down (I can probably do it faster than this).

Hell I did mine with only hand tools. It would have been nice to have air tools.

I offered to torque the heads and intake down if he took it apart...Besides that its not all that difficult..EVen that isnt..I;d help more but time is limited for me

red sc

:D wow thats a real nice paint job , mmmmmm i would get it so me and criss could make a weekend out of it lmaoooooooo. wounder where im gonna store it ? im in ny ....long island so i could pick it up any time if no1 wants it. thx tony. 3 scs and so many spare parts:D

car for sale

i tried to talk to this guy i would like to buy it but he wont email me or call me i wonder if he still has it

VEHICLE SOLD!

Thank you everyone for your support during this sale, it has really meant a lot.

Thank you so much,
-Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back