wtb sc close to pa, ny border

twindragons187

i'm looking to buy another sc, looking in the range of 1,000-1800 or so, mileage doesn't really matter, i'm tryen to stay away from the whole rust issue we have up here, and the hg's i would like to have changed already(went threw payen 1400 to fix hg's before). i know its a shot in the dark but i can try :). thanx

A frend of mine is selling his, He wants 3,500. it is a red 1991 5 speed in nice condition it has crome cobra R's flowmasters CAI ported 89-93 supercharger raised top ported heads and a few more mods. The motor was rebuilt by me less then 10,000 miles and runs great. Let me know if you are interested and I will pm you his cell.

Have 1990 Auto

2000.00 FIRM;) REBUILT MOTOR MANY MODS :eek: SHOW WINNER OVER 2 YEARS AGO 2 PLACE AND TOP 40..GO MY MEMBER SITE:cool: ONLY PROBLEM IS LOW BEAMS :( NOT WORKING NEEDS LIGHT SWITCH AND PASS WINDOW AND SEAT BELT NEEDS FIXING:eek: :) ALSO HAS CLASSIC TAGS SO IT MAY ONLY BE USED IN AS CAR MEETS AND CLUB METS ONE DAY A WEEK PLEASURE DRIVING :D GREAT FOR CHEAP INSURANCE;)YOU MAY HAVE TO BE 25YEARS OLD FOR COVERAGE:eek: NO NEED FOR EMISSIONS CHECK:D

Last edited:
Back