Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

Wicked SC

I know that a simple post is not much, but I would like to thank two persons who have made my SC ownership very enjoyable. Of course I'd like to thank Mr. Evanoff, our moderators, the persons in charge of maintaining this site, and everyone who has ever shared their knowledge with me. But a special Thank You goes out to TBIRD88 and DAVESC1 (I'd give their real names, but I'm not sure if they'd approve it).
Anyway, thanks to tbird88 for supplying me with great products to fix my SC. The only thing better than his products is his service. Now matter how dumb a question, or how many times I asked it, he would immediately respond with patience, courtesy, and knowledge. Thanks, tbird!
Also thanks to davesc1 for lending me one of his tools, dismissing the facts that he has no idea who I am, and that we live in opposite sides of the country. Throughout the whole deal, he treated me like a life-long friend. Thank you, sir!
Were it not for these two gentlemen, my SC would not be on the road today. I know it's not a lot, but I just wanted to say "THANK YOU!!"
Oscar.

You are welcome,I am not much for words,but I must say it was great dealing with an honest person as yourself on the net,there are so many "deadbeats" out there just wanting to rip people off. I thank you very much for the positive transaction.

Hey man, just doin' my job. I've only had my car a year so I'm still in trainin' on SC's. Speakin' of, I gotta harass a coupla more Caliphonians and get back out in the shop. Glad the gaskets did such a good job.

'bird

Back