PDA

View Full Version : Waiting???

OneFastBird
12-30-2006, 09:29 PM
The only reason that I'm posting this here is because I've already e-mail George Davenport one week ago and still haven't heard nothing back from him. I paid for my membership back on 11-29-06 through paypal (dsreed02@hotmail.com) but my e-mail is Code94sc@hotmail.com, my name is Cody Reed. I realize that this is a realy busy time of the year for you, so I'm not asking you to throw everything else to the side to make room for me or to speed the process up a little quicker. I just want to know that you recieved my $15 for my membership and a rough guess of when you will get to it, if you won't be able to get to it for another month just let me know so that I'm not just sitting here waiting for it. Please respond to this so that I know that you have received my money.

Thank you,
Cody Reed

gldiii
12-31-2006, 10:08 PM
Membership has been updated:

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82622

There are many reasons that emails do not always get through. I attempt to respond to the many emails I receive as soon as possible. You can alwasy email a second time if you feel your first email has not been answered in a reasonable amount of time.