Who here thinks they can beat me??????????????

Think you can??????

Can you beat me to the best party of 2007 New Years celibration :D :D :D Big party in the works here in Hillbilly Land on the river :eek: Just wanted to wish you and your family's of the SCCoA a very safe and happy "New Years 2007" may it bring all your dreams and wishes and hope's to life

Last edited:
I do and have said so numerous times haha :D but do you mean with my old coupe or with my new toy?? You know Im messin with ya Jim

Attachments

• 12-19-06_1155.jpg
    12-19-06_1155.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 148
I do and have said so numerous times haha :D but do you mean with my old coupe or with my new toy?? You know Im messin with ya Jim

Wowwwww mean looking Trans Am :eek:

Does that thing talk as well :cool: I dont know why but when I see a Trans Am or Firebird it reminds me of "Rockford Files" Man loved that Gold Firebird when I was younger always wanted one :)

i think he wants some

I want to know where you got that hood I got the engine and such to back a hood like that LOL I have another being made but that would be nice to get as well. Current mods? I have a fully built 370, stage 5 trans by phoenix, strange 12 bolt, steel driveshaft, procharger, blah blah

Happy new year! I just got laid off yesterday as the shop I worked for is closing it's doors for good as of the end of 2006. I found out about it when we closed early at 2:00 pm. I knew something was up but I thought it had to do with maybe a change in management, then they let all 5 of us tech's go. Hooray for that!!!

That hood is awesome!!!!

Happy to ypu also Jim,

I never heard back from you. I hope I was not to philosophical ??
I really enjoy talking or writing to you. I think you are a well balanced and good person to exchange ideas with!

We want to wish you and the others here the same!!! Very Special New Year!

Is anyone Watching Jarred Jackson car autions today? WOW!!!

Victor and Diane.

Nice car!!! I could trade you 5 SC for it....;) :)

Last edited:
Happy to ypu also Jim,

I never heard back from you. I hope I was not to philosophical ??
I really enjoy talking or writing to you. I think you are a well balanced and good person to exchange ideas with!

We want to wish you and the others here the same!!! Very Special New Year!

Is anyone Watching Jarred Jackson car autions today? WOW!!!

Victor and Diane.

Nice car!!! I could trade you 5 SC for it....;) :)

Victor thanks!

I was watching the Berritt Jackson Auctions nice cars wish I had big money to get some of them. Last time I e-mailed was about the SC history web page you where making but have not gotten anything from you in a while. E-mail me anytime its always nice talking with you with the performance back ground you have best 2007 to you Victor

Last edited:
Think you can??????

Can you beat me to the best party of 2007 New Years celibration :D :D :D Big party in the works here in Hillbilly Land on the river :eek: Just wanted to wish you and your family's of the SCCoA a very safe and happy "New Years 2007" may it bring all your dreams and wishes and hope's to life
I will race you, but I may need a few lengths ;)

105754.jpg

Nice 5.0 Stang :)

You mean I need a bunch lengths :eek: them 5.0 Stangs are quick and fast perfect drag race cars nice to see it posted up here
Ahhh come on it only goes low 10's :D . Just thought I would rib you a little bit. I don't believe I have seen any pics of your car or setup. What are you running now?

Ahhh come on it only goes low 10's :D . Just thought I would rib you a little bit. I don't believe I have seen any pics of your car or setup. What are you running now?

Wowww low 10's hold on tight :eek:

My setup now is the same engine but now have EEC tuner and new trans with lower 1st gear and higher stall converter with transbrake. The 11.911et run was a trans distroying run lucky it went that quick slipping so bad and the converter lost its stall. I now have control over the timing and fuel curve that we didnot have before. We feel it should run mid 11's or better after I get there will install Dave Reolo NOS system hunt for the 10.50's and beond. I got some friends that run the Pro 5.0 class very quick Stangs

whooah NOS system what happened to the NOS dont count i'll never use it thing

2007 Time for change ;)

I will be testing Dave Reolo's new direct port NOS injection system first ever on a 3.8V6 supercharged engine this is the same system used on his Supercharged V8's in Top Sportsman and IHRA Nitrous Pro Mods. We will run it but only after I reach the peak of this combo now with the new changes. We figure it will reach 10.20's or high 9's after Dan Fodge injection wizard and Dyno tuner get's it dialed in and a few other new ideas we have life is short better get there now than never

Last edited:
Back