Fastest Mustang is 2003 not 2000 R

P

pro street rich

Fastest Mustang is 2003 not 2000 R

Someone has either been sniffing glue again or they sold you a bill of stuff. The fastest Stang is and will be the 2003 not the 2000R as you have stated. Maybe you better go and reread the paperwork from SVT. Even they will tell you that the 2003 will and is the king of the hill. Yes the 2000 is nice,but still no blower,so tell everyone HOW CAN IT BE FASTER, only in your mind maybe???? Well lets hear it now.....Oh by the way,how much did you pay for that bad girl with the "rice" wing on the back of it????

2k3 SVT Cobra

I read that too in the new car and driver magazine. All the mustang guys on the counterpoint section are complaining about the blower whine. What a bunch of pussies. If they don't like it, I'll be glad to take one off their hands.

-Scott-

Re: Fastest Mustang is 2003 not 2000 R

Rich you disappoint me
You of all people being a FORD man!!!!!!!!!
The Cobra R is going to be worth more in value fastest most powerful ever built the Cobra R has racing suspension fuel call a road race car built by the factory only 300 made $$$$$$$$$ The 2003 WoW a blower wont be worth much down the road the Cobra R will run circles around the 2003

Are you coming to Bakersfield in August? or do I have to come and get you Match Race don't forget

Jim is smoking crack...

Quote:
"The Cobra R is going to be worth more in value..."

Where did this come from? You said you had the fasted cobra ever made. Not the most valuable. Now if you just mistyped, say so and that will clear this all up. If you didn't mistype then it looks like you are wrong. Either way you still have a sweet car...

-broham

p.s. are you comeing to the meet on the 19th jim?

Re: Jim is smoking crack...

Broham my brother :)
Yes I did forget it is the fastest Mustang ever built I got it for a collectors car a sweet machine I will bring pictures of it to the next meet

The 19th meet dont have my SC ready yet for the HMB deal
P.S. I am on pain pills right now for dislocated shoulder I got at work Friday

Dookie thats a weird name for a short guy

Tony you need to find another playground
We are not playing games here adults only no little boy's
that means you :)

Re:CUT TO THE CHASE....JIMMY D. jr

You said fastest, I said NOT. If you cut me I will bleed BLUE or so they say. I have been around this stuff longer than you have been driving and yes I do know my cars. The 2000 R is a race car,BUT the 2003 will do the 1/4 mile faster, that is a fact....Yes the 2000 R if you don't drive it will be worth big money,BUT if you are out beatting it, the price will go right down the shitter. And the last thing on your list your match race.I told you before IF and WHEN you set that new record then the race is on.. If you forgot I was going to come to the land of "fruits&nuts" last summer and you were still building. I have been waiting,BUT sooner or later one of us will be in that wheel chair from old age,and I will not put a blower on that to race....Thats all I got to say... Times a wasting and so is the space on this subject....Rich

Fastest Mustang

At Fun Ford Weekend 2 weeks ago Ford had 2 Mach 1 prototypes with drag radials that ran 13.07's or so, several times. With street tires the story was that they'd run 13.3's all day long.

This is the place RICH

Rich just bring your SC to Bakersfield August 24th
We will see who's fastest I will be there that is a FACT
No more talk lets do it yes or no??????????????

Re:Jimmy,Jimmy,jimmy....

On one post you call me out to play, then on the next one you want me to come to you....This is the same old story. Come here,go there, be here and when its all done,you are no where to be found...Last year I told you to show me the time slips with you on top and I would knock you off the top. Now we are back to the unknown racer again. I am here and I can be found very eazy. My phone numbers and my address are on this page a lot. No one has yet to have a hard time to find ME. I stand on what I said over a year age,GO FAST THEN CALL ME OUT.............or can't you read either......Rich

Rich Rich Rich

Rich tell me this?
How fast have gone why is it not posted in the Fastest SC list? dont give me any BS you need to prove your self as well or you just all talk? like I say the place Bakersfield August 24th be there I am all stock SC running gear and steel body

No more BS bring it if you can

Do you have an SC lets see it mine is in the members cars my time slip is number 8 so far where is your proof??????????

Re:jimmy jimmy jimmy jr

The reason it is not listed is very simple,it don't fit the bill... The four link rear or even the fact that it has two more spark plugs are reasons enough. Just remember this is the car you called out,now live with it....Rich Futher more if you want to get down and dirty you got my e-mail,unless you like everyone seeing what a hole you have dug for yourself.....

I like it better Rich

This is even better Rich
If I beat you with V6 it proves a point I am not afraid to race you with my driving and Bob Johnson horsepower we can do it

Anyway it will be different than racing a SC lets do it my dad wants to meet you he's an old Pro Stock and A/FX racer you two would talk forever FE talk

Who cares who's faster lets run them it will be nice to race a fellow FE Ford man

haha

Who cares who's faster

YOU DO!!!!!!! That's why we've been putting up with all this sh!t about how you're car is going to be the fastest in the world (which we've been hearing for over a year now) The only conceivable reason for you saying that is that you're scared.

Fastest Car in the world ??????????

Where in the hell did you come up with that one?

I told you all the (fastest SC in the world) got it this time?
I will still take him on heads up the 24th I dont care is he has 12 cylinders or eight a race is a race lets do it

Think before you post next time please

one more thing

One thing I forgot to point out is that the Cobra R is not the most powerful Mustang ever...the 2k3 is.

Re: one more thing

oh boy, how about you get some REAL specs of these cars and compare instead of bickering about it!!! how about ya'll do some reasearch and then come back and see who's the fastest's... Ya'll are proving nothing just by talking sh!t to each other!!! ok, get some specs, compare them and then talk!!

Re: Jimmy,it is a S.C. thou, now what??

The one you are bitting off IS a true 35th S.C. it even still has a blower and everything. Yea, some stuff is gone,but it still is a true 35th and the car still has that blower whine that some people like. So now what?? are you still sure that you can bet it in the 1/4 mile or what??

Back