Anyone want to buy a 35th....

boommerextreme

I went and found one called the bank with the price of it, they said come get the money. Went to get the money and they said....we dont know if we can do it or not..:mad: . I found one with 90,000 miles new paint because the clear coat was comming off, Perfect int. motor, everything. Its a 4 speed auto, with sunroof. He wants 3200.00 firm for it. Im going to know Tuesday weather I can get it or not. If I cant I would like to put someone instreaded in it to get hold of him to buy it. I have the 5 speed 35th and was wanting to get the 35th auto to go with it. Let me know if you want it and if it falls through for me I will put you intouch with him. I have pics of it.

Last edited:
I went and found one called the bank with the price of it, they said come get the money. Went to get the money and they said....we dont know if we can do it or not..:mad: . I found one with 90,000 miles new paint because the clear coat was comming off, Perfect int. motor, everything. Its a 4 speed auto, with sunroof. He wants 3200.00 firm for it. Im going to know Tuesday weather I can get it or not. If I cant I would like to put someone instreaded in it to get hold of him to buy it. I have the 5 speed 35th and was wanting to get the 35th auto to go with it. Let me know if you want it and if it falls through for me I will put you intouch with him. I have pics of it.

Whos got it down there? Thats where Im originally from and know most of the dealers down there. Ill be back in the area in about a month to visit family up in midland city.
3200.00 is a little steep for it though, but I guess it theirs so they know what they want

S

it is pretty cheap for the condition of it. paint is perfect, seats are not tore, dash isnt even cracked. It is perfect condition. 90,000 miles for a car 17year old car.

I have not....talked to the guy but didnt go look at it because I found a 94 in NC that I bought. Hes had it on Ebay twice, cant believe it hasnt sold yet......can you send me the pics you have? sav31788@bellsouth.net

Those pics are kinda old... Definitely have to see it in person. Theres gotta be more than the leaky roof wrong(interior damage, gaskets) to make it listed as a parts car.. If not I still think 3200 may be a little high

Back