mass air flow

pock1

sup my fellow scers my 90 sc auto was runing fine ,when it stalled out while at a light.it started right back up but didn't run the same studdering etc...then my check engine light came on.{lucky this was happening when going to work:D . i dropped my car at a local repair shop who had a scanner,he told me my mass air flow sensor was bad and i should chage it. being that i have spare parts ,same numbers he eresed the code and told me to switch it when i get home. long story short.........ive disconneted to battery for 30mins,swtiched mass air flows sensers,{5} of them ......and same problem.........if i leave the harness off i get the check engine light, when i plus it back to the mass air. it stalls n runs like crap:eek: . i was messing around wiff thuis at my firehouse{to cold to work outside}..i took off the t\p senser ,plugged back the mass air flow runs fine.connect the t\p senser ,plud back the mass air, disconnect the idle speed serser{i changed the idle speed senser} it runs like crap.............grrrrrrrrrrrr wth is going on? all 5 of the mass air flows i have all can't be bad!.......all wiring looks good, where do i look?

rough idle

i found the problem, i had did my water pump ......and i took off the ic tubes ......not making sure of a good seal around the inner tubes.{didn't put any sealant in the inner ic tubes so it was a hissing sound, vacume leak. i was lookin at the post above mine..............rought idle and read what was happeing so i just went ova my tubes n sealed them up.........car rides smooth:D

Back