PDA

View Full Version : Auto Trans or 5-Speed Setup

hunterd557
01-02-2007, 10:04 PM
Hey all, for those who know me, you know that the tranny on my 5.0 recently went to crap on me, so I'm here in dire need of some assistance.

If it's possible to use the auto tranny from an SC, and you have one, let me know, I'll take it, granted that it works 100 percent.

Also, if anyone has the 5-speed setup for an SC or Tbird in general, let me know, I want to convert this car to 5-speed anyway, and will need the entire setup for a 5-speed car, including the ebrake relocation, master cyl, slave cyl, pedal assembly . . blah blah blah.

Let me know what you got,
-Dave

birds4us
01-02-2007, 10:12 PM
I have an auto from a 5.0 here. I was told by the previous owner that it is good to go. You would have to come pick it up. Let me know what you think.

hunterd557
01-02-2007, 10:23 PM
Darn, I couldn't like . . .arrange for a parcel pick up, hahahahahahahahahaha!

I really don't have anyway of getting down there. I appreciate it though.

-Dave

x182dan
01-05-2007, 01:02 AM
Darn, I couldn't like . . .arrange for a parcel pick up, hahahahahahahahahaha!

I really don't have anyway of getting down there. I appreciate it though.

-Dave

if you indeed want to do a 5spd swap I have some parts of interest. I was going to do the 5spd but decided against it. Fidenza Aluminum flywheel(brand new), brake and clutch pedal, tranny wiring harness, clutch hydrolic line, and 5spd driveshaft

hunterd557
01-05-2007, 01:11 AM
How much would you like, including shipping, I'm between jobs right now, but I'm transferring from one Network Tech job to another so the money won't be TOO much of an issue, I would just like to be able have some time to develop the cash ^_^

-Dave