Canadian BHJ dealers...?

SK_BlownThunder

Hey I'm just trying to find any Canadian dealers that would sell the BHJ balancer. Yah, it's time. I blew two Ford ones now and figured it's probably smart to try the steel one. The one at SCP is great, except I'm trying to cut costs as much as possible by going through a Canadian dealer if possible.

Any ideas or suggestions? I tried our local Part Source stores and Canadian Tire, but nothin yet.... I also need to find out where I can get a sensor ring if the new damper doesn't have one on it. I threw out the previous factory balancers I broke, not realizing the BHJ still needs that ring swapped over. The one on my current (broken) damper may be bent or somethin cuz ever since I installed it, the car's been running like crap. Rotunda computer shows nothin, no codes or anything. It's a real mystery so when we change the balancer, we'll see if the ring might be thrown off a bit.....that is....if I can find a new ring (or one in better shape). The crank sensor is brand new too, did that on last damper install. :eek:

I don't believe there are any Canadian sources for the BHJ products. You'll likely end up ordering from Bill at Super Coupe Performance, or Victor & Diane at Spinning Wheels - SC.

cheers
Ed N.

Guyon Racing in Calgary is a BHJ dealer and that is where I got mine from. If I had to do it again I would just order from a US vendor because it ended up being more money then if I just ordered it myself.

Marty

Back