Car For Sale Not An Sc But I Will Try Here Too

EGGZ_90 _SC

hey guys whats up.... i have one hell of a deal for someone... the guy who wanted my 93 fleetwood has backed out of the deal after it has been saftied and e tested... he gave me a $500.00 deposit so im knockin $500.00 off ... the first person here b4 the 9th of january(thats when the saftey runs out) with $2500.00 cash (no trades) gets this car saftied and etested ... let me know if anyone wants this thing..

EGGZ,
Ya gotta throw up a pic or two and provide some more info like mileage, engine, colours, history if you have it...........

Bruce

EGGZ,
Ya gotta throw up a pic or two and provide some more info like mileage, engine, colours, history if you have it...........

Bruce

ahhh do i have to...LOL...

ok here it is... its a 1993 cadillac fleetwood brougham with a 5.7 rear wheel drive, 280kms, runs mint.. tan with tan interior and a carriage top.. the car came from New York i imported it last summer and i got another caddy and i dont need this one now... the guy i got it from is a buddy of mine and he took great care of this thing..and it is saftied and etested... ready to go... and belive it or not this car is great on gas.... i put my tags on it from my other caddy and drove it for a week and i cant belive how it is on gas...i put $40.00 into it and i took it to T.O and Niagara and back to Brantford and i still had gas left... if it had a moon roof i would be keepin it... thats why im gettin rid of this one and keepin my other caddy.. its all about the moon roof...lol..here is a link to pics of the car...

http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r190/EGGZ_CUSTOM_FAB/CADDY PICS/

Back