Anyone get their Ford Builder Mag yet??? :D

i was looking for it at the store today and couldnt find it ill have to go take a look

now scan it already!!!

Last edited:
Got mine today also. Great coverage of the Shootout. Will Smith did a great job!

Also congratulations to Chris Keggan on his cars 5 page spread.

Sure is nice to see the MN12 cars strutting there stuff in print!

Mike........:cool:

Dave,

What shop did you get it in. I have been stopping in Walmart every now and than hoping I find it. I hate Walmart.

Yah what is Ford Builder Magazine..What publisher?

Parent company is Buckaroo Communications. I'm glad people are enjoying the issue--thanks a lot to Dave for getting me the drag results, which I hope I got right for everyone. And thanks for the compliment, Mike.

And about the scanning thing...I've always pretty been pretty lenient about people scanning my articles, but I suppose I should mention just for the sake of mentioning it that these articles are copyrighted material and reproducing it without my company's permission (which I'm not authorized to give) isn't legal. I hate to get all corporate on this stuff, but the reason that I can afford to travel to events like the SC shootout is the expectation that people will buy, rather than scan and post, the magazine.

Now with that said, may I ask that people that do buy the magazine at least wait until the issue is off the newsstands before they scan it for the people who won't pay for it? I think that's a reasonable request.

Last edited:
I ordered a subscription as soon as Will posted the link. I have not seen the mag at any of the newstands I get to but that ain't sayin' much. lol

No scans. I think it's copywrited material. ;)

Nice coverage Will. I am VERY pleased with the article. Of course it never hurts to put a big picture of the organizer's car on the first page of the article. :D ;)

Very nice job. I'm very happy with the article.

David

I got mine last time a Barnes and Noble. Closest one is like in South Bend, IN. So if the local Wallyworld doesn't have it, I'll have to take a trip tomorrow (35-40 min) to go pick this up because I want to have this for my collection of SC stuff in mags.

Anyone know if Dan Sly submitted his stuff to MM&FF for free lance coverage?

He took a pic of my girlfriend I've been wanting to see. (Yes she had her clothes on) she was wearing a cool shirt I'm sure they'd have put up if they run an article.

its not that i wouldnt buy it i drove around to 10 stores tonight and no luck what so ever im going to borders and then barnes and noble and if they dont have it someone gonna pay lol:rolleyes:

I'll be the first to admit our mag can be a bit hard to find on the newsstand. But for those who haven't seen it, our number to get an individual issue or sub is 866/515-5600. Ask for the February 2007 issue of Ford Builder.

I too ordered a subscription right away, but haven't received my copy yet. Now I can't wait!! Is that odd that the February issue comes out around Jan 1 though??

Ira

I received mine yesterday, but had not even opened it until I read this thread. I'm just disappointed that my slowest run was in the final round against Tony. It would have been nice to see one of the 12 second runs I had prior to convertor problems....oh well.

Anyway, it was a nice article and my car is in at least 2 of the pictures :D

I'll be calling for mine today, glad to see a Ford magazine cover more than Mustangs.

Last edited:
Back