Darn gosh blessed Winds

mannysc

its been so windy I cant even work on my sc,s

and our power has been out since last night still out as of 1pm today.

thank god for this laptop . and starbucks.

hope it stops soon have lots of work to do Jose call me looks like im not gonna have stuff ready for saturday so maybe sunday wee will see.

cant stand this wind steady at 40 mph gust to 75 mph im right in the san bernardino funnel it comes right down the cajon pass and into my area.

It's windier than heck here too Manny but at least we still have power. The funny thing is, the huge amount of leaves I had in my front yard are now somebody else's problem. They simply dissappeared.

Mike

It's windier than heck here too Manny but at least we still have power. The funny thing is, the huge amount of leaves I had in my front yard are now somebody else's problem. They simply dissappeared.

Mike

GOD works in mysterious ways

well then

Mike, they didn't disappear...they're in my yard. So Manny, next time your talking to the Big Guy, tell him to come to the desert and bring a rake. No real wind out here but definately chilly (lows in the high 30's). I guess my blood has finally thinned....it feels colder than a witches.....something.

Anthony

When life hands you a lemon...make lemonade!

We opened all of our doors and windows, to let it blow the dust out!:eek: Must have saved us weeks of housecleaning!

Last I saw, our dust seemed to be headed toward Anthony's house. Small world, eh?

Although it took some time to put the furniture back where it belongs, it was well worth it!

LOL so thats where my new sofa came from .. my house is the official trash leave stop all trash and leaves not to mention trash cans end up in my yard

Dear John....

Well it took a little while but this morning the pool was full of dirt....thanks John...and hey Manny, your old couch showed up on the corner...nice...

Anthony

Back