Down and out.

TBKHomeworld

My car isn't running (but I hope to get the tranny in this coming week).

I won't be attending as of now. It's not just one thing that has lead me to the decision. There are several different items that have swayed me to this, but most espicially the drive. The Tbird, if it is running, isn't setup for that type of trip. 5 hours is LONG way in a freshly fixed bird. Also, the barney mobile is currently having problems as well. For some weird butt reason it won't start half the time and my speedo jumps from 45 to 80 to 110, while I'm on cruise (the actual forward motion of the vehicle never changes....just on the gauge). When I sit at street lights it stumbles. I'm currently trying to find various items that might be causing the problems and hope to have it fixed shortly after I get the Tbird running ($ situation doth cause a hard time).

Regardless if me coming or not, a few things that need to occur:

1) You all need to decide about the new message board. Let me know if I should delete it or not.
2) You all need to decide the fate of the website. If someone wants to take the ball and run with it, fine.
3) TAKE SOME PICTURES AND VIDEOS! Then PLEASE send them tome so I can put them up on the web! Even if the website is terminated (for whatever reason) I'll still host them on my SC site for everyone to view.

your barney mobile is it a dodge with electric light show dash?

looks cool but when they mess up its over i had it on my lebarron and it was the ground strap loose didnt get to it on time had to get another dash from junk yard

Back