SA Meet...any interest?

89SCK@t

m trying to get a meet together for the people here in SA as well as the surrounding areas....maybe even Houston....hehe

Carin and I are working on it. She knows some people at "Howl at the Moon" for the late night adventure, I'm trying to get something together for a TBird car show. It will be a small event I know, but at least we can strut our stuff!

I know a few people at a bar/restaurant here in SA that would be willing to help us out, discount on food and whatnot, and just have an overall good time.

If anyone is interested, let me know, I will pursue this venture. Hope to hear back from you guys.

Stephen

Maybe we can get together at a larger show this spring, or go as a group to one of the Friday evening Biff Buzby's get-togethers. They're probably suspended right now for a few weeks, but should be starting up again early spring.

If the rain ever stops I'd be up for a get together. Biffs sounds good to me. Also, I've met with the local Thunderbird club before. I think the president of their club lives just down the road if you'd be interested in inviting them, I think it's mostly the really old thunderbirds and a few new ones, no MN12 though.

Spring Run is back

How about this idea?

Spring Run is back. Location, Austin, TX. Date, weekend of April 14th 2007
Be there or be square. Route same as 2005 run. Meeting place to be anounced soon. We will drive the twists but not all out haulin a$$. We'll stop in Marble Falls for lunch, then after the run find dinner and then head to 6th Street.:D

How about this idea?

Spring Run is back. Location, Austin, TX. Date, weekend of April 14th 2007
Be there or be square. Route same as 2005 run. Meeting place to be anounced soon. We will drive the twists but not all out haulin a$$. We'll stop in Marble Falls for lunch, then after the run find dinner and then head to 6th Street.:D

Sounds interesting. Post details when you have them. What was the route in '05?

Thanks,

JD

Well maybe we need to skip there. We need to find a place to stay. And a date. Other then that we can figure something out. I know I need to give some notice so I can have off and have to know soon since I will be taking over our office in the next few weeks.See what you can do and post up some info on TCCoA since it seems like most of the guys are interested to meet up on that site.

Carin and I already have two prizes ready for the guys that participate. 2 buckets of goodies. One for the Best in Show, and the other in the Best of Reaction Times. We do plan on going to the track. I just wish that I had a better "in" with a GM or Manager of a certain place. I would really like this to get some more meets in SA.

when did u wanna have the meet

kool a meet near by when! i just bought my sc couple of weeks ago... it would be kool to meet with other people with supercoupes and i am also having some problems with my sc but hopefully i can fixx alll the problems soon

Last edited:
what part of SA are you in? I can probably get together, maybe we can talk JD (txsc) into it too, he's got some nice SC's and an XR7 I still need to see. By the way, I'm in the NE area of San Antonio.

sup

i live in floresville off of 181 and 1604 my car needs a little work i got it in houston... the said the rebuilt the motor but the still had the spark plug wires from 1990 i was in a rush to get the sc it is also a 5 speed THAT WAS THE BIG SELLING POINT.i got it for 2100 and i spent alot just to get to run decent... i can do bad ~~~ burno outs but it is now starting to overheat i got the car for my birthday it is my dream car and my project all in one ha ha ha damn car!! u got a myspace account i answer that more often ..ttyl just tell me when and where to meet anybody else interested to meet

Back