PDA

View Full Version : January 20th Meeting - Location

forcfed93
01-10-2007, 06:01 PM
Our January businessmembership meeting will be held on the 20th at FIELDS STEAKHOUSE & SPORTS BAR in Marshalltown. The address is 2013 S Center Street (HIGHWAY 14)

The meeting will begin at NOON with our usual lunch with our business meeting to follow.

NOTE: If the weather and/or road conditions are bad, or if Travel is not advised, the meeting will be cancelled and/or rescheduled.

Driving directions are available on our club website at sccoia.org

Duffy Floyd
01-10-2007, 09:49 PM
I hope to attend this meeting and meet your Chapter members. Then again....I will be joining the chapter as a dues paying member as well since it appears I will be here long enough to enjoy some of your events.

forcfed93
01-11-2007, 12:18 AM
I hope to attend this meeting and meet your Chapter members. Then again....I will be joining the chapter as a dues paying member as well since it appears I will be here long enough to enjoy some of your events.

We look forward to having you hang out with us this summer. You are more than welcome to attend any and all club functions and just generally hang around w/o paying dues. As we are a "poor" chapter we will gladly except your dues if you wish to contribute!!! :D :D

forcfed93
01-11-2007, 07:59 PM
I forgot to post... there will be several of us meeting at my house Saturday morning and cruising to the meeting together. We will be leaving my house at 10:30 am SHARP.