pablon2

George:

I have noticed several times this week (at least this is when I began paying attention, it could have begun sooner) that the "new posts" search/view page indicates a new post to a thread (with member handle and timestamp), but when I go into that particular thread there is no update corresponding to the expressed update. Why is this? An example is the thread " Magnum Powers Announces New Blower for the SC!". This morning it indicated a new post at 6:22am by 92bird, but there is no such post. I'm just concerned that we may be missing posts and not even realizing it. Thanks. :)

That post is there for me, even though it is at a different time. Are you on the same computer you normally view the site with? Check your timezone in you profile.

The only other time we had something similar to this was when the sever clock got messed up. I can pass this on to Ron, but I don't see an issue like you have seen.

If you or others notice anthing else like this either post here or better yet in the sccoa.com forum so the regular non-members can report issues as well.

That post is there for me, even though it is at a different time. Are you on the same computer you normally view the site with? Check your timezone in you profile.

The only other time we had something similar to this was when the sever clock got messed up. I can pass this on to Ron, but I don't see an issue like you have seen.

If you or others notice anthing else like this either post here or better yet in the sccoa.com forum so the regular non-members can report issues as well.

Whoops, when posting I had glanced at the forums looking for the appropriate one and I thought I had selected sccoa.com, but I guess it was the discussion thread. :eek: Anyhow, the timezone selection in my profile is correct and I am using the same pc as usual. I think the server needs a clock battery. ;) If it were a timezone issue it would be exactly x hrs off, excluding Nova Scotia. But the 92bird post was at 11:23pm ( I see that) and the 'new posts' view says 6:22am (not exactly an hour, 22 instead of 23). Feel free to move this thread to the sccoa.com forum.

Back