Carlisle 2007 Who is going?

Since you didn't post the dates and someone is eventually going to ask, I'll do it for them just to get it out of the way. :p

That being said then, "Gee, I would really like to go this year. So when is it?" :rolleyes:

Ira

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ford/index.asp

June 1 - 3 this year.

Not sure if I'm going, I've been the last 5 years in a row. I'm hoping to do the Hot Rod Power Tour with Dave D. instead, it starts the same weekend.

If I do head to Carlisle, it will be in my old crapcan again. This year is the 40th anniversary of the original Cougar introduction, so it will be the featured vehicle for 2007.

cheers
Ed N.

2nd question should be are we a club anymore and registering as a club or not?..That I cant answer..or if we will be doing a hotel group rate thing

Last year I had a vender spot so didnt take the sc with me,and when I had a chance I walked up to see all the sc's and was surprised to see that there was just a handful there.
This year I hope there are more and hopfully I can get mine there.

Last year unfortunately I missed Carlisle, I was waiting on parts for my rebuild.. but this year I'll def. be there better than ever.. hopefully with a fresh paint job too.. Absolutely love Carlisle, such a great time if you love the SC.. My Uncle and cousin will be joining with his Lightning and my cousings Supercharged Mustang.. We make it a family affair!

I saw JR yesterday..I didnt realize he could NEVER drive in PA again after last years stunt hahahah!

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I don't think its never. I went to court and was fined $30.00 Beats the property damage claim I had a few years ago ... tresspassing was the light side, it was the grass they never fixed that was expensive. Though I thought for sure I was going to end up in jail after last year, first court house I have ever been to that didn't have any cameras, metal detectors, guards, a paved parking lot, or shared a location with a tractor parts store and a hair/nail place. I could faintly hear the banjo's play in the background ...

Back