Abradable-coated M-90 rotors...

Paul93SC

The title just about says it all. I want to get a set of rotors with this coating for my new S-port blower... are they available anywhere? ESM doesn't offer this coating for M-90's (at least I couldn't find it on their website... did I miss it?).

To my way of thinking, this would be a nice "bolt-on" upgrade for ALL blowers, even early-style versions!

The title just about says it all. I want to get a set of rotors with this coating for my new S-port blower... are they available anywhere? ESM doesn't offer this coating for M-90's (at least I couldn't find it on their website... did I miss it?).

To my way of thinking, this would be a nice "bolt-on" upgrade for ALL blowers, even early-style versions!

Charles at MP has looked into this and in fact can get it done. It falls on us to convince him that its worth going through with laying the groundwork to get it done.

You can email ESM being they have all of the tooling to pull apart rebuild and retime the rotors ..It would be easy enough for them to get whatever coating you would liek if they were willing to do it

Back