PDA

View Full Version : WTB/Trade Annie Wheels

A1cntrler
01-15-2007, 01:13 AM
I have a set of Anniversary wheels on an Annie car that a previous owner had painted silver. Don't know why anyone would want to do such a thing... :eek: But if you have a set laying around or want silver one instead please let me know. Willing to trade plus some cash, or straight up cash...

txsc
01-15-2007, 06:54 PM
I have a set of Anniversary wheels on an Annie car that a previous owner had painted silver. Don't know why anyone would want to do such a thing... :eek: But if you have a set laying around or want silver one instead please let me know. Willing to trade plus some cash, or straight up cash...

I have a pair that are in decent shape with good center caps. They'd need to be refinished to go on a show car. I'll try and get some photos this evening for you. I'm thinking $50/ea. + freight.

JD

txsc
01-15-2007, 07:37 PM
Here are some photos. The caps are pretty nice, and the outer rims are in decent shape. Looks like someone has repainted the center portion of the "spider" at some point. Looks like more of a touch-up than a total repaint. There are some sanding scratches evident. Some minor blemishes typical of the last two photos. Overall, a decent pair of wheels for a driver. Let me know.

Thanks,

JD

A1cntrler
01-15-2007, 09:31 PM
You have a PM :)

txsc
01-15-2007, 10:59 PM
You have a PM :)

And one back to you...

nanatothesixth
01-15-2007, 11:38 PM
pm has been sent!

txsc
01-16-2007, 10:56 PM
Sent you a PM with the freight costs for the pair of wheels.

Thanks,

JD