car and jeep pics 012.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 152
  • car and jeep pics 014.jpg
    car and jeep pics 014.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
You must have deep pockets. One is enough to keep me poor

Ken

ken, you probably have more money in that bad a s s ride of yours than i got in all three. i've got about 7k in the black '94, 2k in the opal frost '94 and 2k in the '89. i'm getting ready to dump about 2k more in the black '94, adding ported heads & intake manifold, cam, bigger injectors, fuel pump, blower porting and a chip and tune. :D

ken, you probably have more money in that bad a s s ride of yours than i got in all three. i've got about 7k in the black '94, 2k in the opal frost '94 and 2k in the '89. i'm getting ready to dump about 2k more in the black '94, adding ported heads & intake manifold, cam, bigger injectors, fuel pump, blower porting and a chip and tune. :D

Given time I am sure you can surpass me with 3 of them. My next engine project is heads and cam also but I am poor right now. First Im going to find some dough and than it is going to be tuned again. I will have had this car for 4 years in a few months. I wish I had keep track of all the expenses

Ken

what size rims/tires on the black guy. How much drop? and lastly, any rub?

the rims are saleen speedstars 18x9 +24mm offset with the mustang hub swap, the tires are michelin sport pilot 265/40/18's, i'm getting ready to put 275/40/18's pilots on the back and it has a set of eibachs 1.5" drop. i rolled the fender lip some but if i hit a massive dip they will rub a little.

Where did you get the raised cowl hood on the black?

I would be interested in getting one of those for my '95.

Thanks,

Don

Back