60lb injectors group buy $300/set...

XR7 Dave

Group buy is closed. Thanks for everyone's participation. The first round of injectors (those who paid when the buy first opened) will ship Monday and the rest should go out by the end of this coming week.

1) Keith - paid - shipped
2) Chris - paid - shipped
3) Eric - paid
4) Ira - paid
5) Tim - paid - shipped
6) Mitchell - paid
7) Mark - paid - shipped
8) Tony - paid
9) Sami - paid
10) Kurt - paid
11) Mike - paid
12) David -paid
13) Cody - paid - shipped
14) Marty - Paid - shipped
15) Dave - paid
16 Scott - paid
17) Mike - paid
18) Pete - payment sent
19) Chris - paid
20) Rich - payment sent

As you can see we have more than 8 people. $300/set shipped but we have to act quickly.

These injectors are not flow matched but are manufactured under < 2% variance. Generally accepted practice in the industry with respect to these particular injectors is that flow matching is not required.

Let me know if you have any issues with payment and most likely I can work with you as long as we have an agreement up front.

Last edited:
I am shopping, next week friday I will be ready to purchase. I will be ready sooner if I have to.

Chris

Last edited:
If we can get 8 people the price drops to $300/set. Don't know if that many people are shopping right now or not. The deal is going to happen as I've had the 4 minimum requests already so get on board if you want some.

I have the meters and sample tubes in stock. 80MM (which requires a 3.5" intake and 4" filter) is $150 and the 76MM (which fits the stock setup and any 3" intake system), is $135. Both are shipped prices. Sample tubes are $35 shipped.

Keep in mind that you can't run injectors 40% larger than stock without a chip. Well, you can start and run the car but I don't recommend driving it much and definitely not going into boost with it. That applies to ANY car and ANY meter that you might use.

That being said, Dave, would I need a chip if I stepped up to 42's from 30's? I realize this is a little off topic.

Nick

Dave how do you take payment? I have someone interested, he is not a member of sccoa but he is interested.

Also what brand and high or low impedence?

excellant thats the brand he wanted too. So how do you take payment?

Paypal? CC? MO?

Also when do you expect them to arrive?

The injectors are Seimens. I take a MO at the price listed, Paypal (cash or credit card) is available for $10 transaction fee.

Address for mail is:
SuperCoupes Unlimited
6277 Scotland St.
Madison, OH 44057

Paypal is mdkracing alltel net.

I am taking money now. If you are sending the money via mail please email or PM me first. Order will be placed when all money is in. Shipping should take about 10-14 days from that date.

I hope to have all the money in by Tuesday of next week.

Hey Dave. Will my 42s hold up to the MPX? I would think not, but I figured I would check. If not then just start my bar tab:rolleyes: I have had an itch for the 80mm C&L also. Not sure if its time to scratch it though. Should I just go ahead and have Sam send my tax return to your house?

Last edited:
Hey Dave. Will my 42s hold up to the MPX? I would think not, but I figured I would check. If not then just start my bar tab:rolleyes: I have had an itch for the 80mm C&L also. Not sure if its time to scratch it thought. Should I just go ahead and have Sam send my tax return to your house?

Ha, that's pretty good. :D

42's? NOT! The 76MM won't handle it either so yes, you'll need an 80MM.

Ha, that's pretty good. :D

42's? NOT! The 76MM won't handle it either so yes, you'll need an 80MM.

Where can I get a 80mm MAF set up for 60lb inectors, If I can find that I'll get in on both GB's (25%OD and 60lb injectors) How long do I have?

Where can I get a 80mm MAF set up for 60lb inectors, If I can find that I'll get in on both GB's (25%OD and 60lb injectors) How long do I have?

Buy is still open and will remain so through Friday and I have the MAF's in stock for $150. Keep in mind you will need a 3.5" intake and a 4" cone filter. Most 3.5" kits only have the 3.5" filter so be sure to check.

Back