wiring help

dark94cougar

I searched in the forums but was not able to find the stock keyless entry wiring. the keyless entry is out of a 94 tbird.so if you can help with my problem i thank you very much

i might be able to help...... what do you want to know about the wiring or do u want the schematic for the whole car???

cody

hahahahahaq my names cody also . but i am looking for all wire colors from the keyless entry box to the rest of the car

ok can't help you there my brother has my chilton manual and i don't think it has the colors in it.......what problems do you have with the keyless system? i recently had to replace the box in the trunk cuz i had no lights and a few other things one thing to check it the splice in the line right by the drivers seat it comes apart its under the carpet i think its green with a yellow stripe.......its under the carpet and in a plastic holder.

cody

That is the correct color for the splice....

Do your interior lights come on when you open the door?

Do your side mirrors work?

Well if you ever find out,the whole wiring thing here, drop me a line,i have a 92 cougar, that i'm striping out and i'm looking for the electronic climate control diagram,for another car.

Back